Thursday, February 4, 2010

So the good news is...

my fat jeans are loose! I have been soooooo frustrated with my weight because the scale won't budge, but yesterday my jeans were baggy. I had been running around in gym clothes for the last two weeks so I hadn't noticed. I was so excited to start to see some results.

I have also noticed that going through my day to day life has become easier. I am able to whip through my errands much quicker than I had. I am wanting to try different things with my kids like skating and tubing, and I am excited that I am moving more in my day to day life.

So far so good.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly-You have worked very hard and in this short time your body has already started to respond. The scale doesn't mean very much at this point because your body composition is starting to change. The fact that your jeans are fitting better tells the whole story. You are laying down some metabolic motors(your muscles ), giving them the right fuel and losing some fat along the way. PERFECT

    ReplyDelete