Friday, March 19, 2010

6 wks to the finish line!

So far, so good. I was down another 3 pds today. I would love to be able to keep this up to the end. I had a great workout W/ Steve at Fitness Together. I love working out with Steve! He is so fun and supportive, but doesn't let me slack off at the same time. I also started this week with Aaron, who is also great. Aaron may be the nicest guy in the world. I feel super comfortable with him which is so important.
I also got pre-zoomed (the real zoom/whitening is next week) at Dr. Cooper, Spiller, Nahata and Lubinsky. They have a great plan for my teeth, which will be really fun. I am NOT a fan of going to the dentist, but this office is really nice. Everyone there is friendly and gentle. I am planning to go there well after the makeover.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Kelly,now that you have put down a great foundation, the intensity of the workouts can increase and so will the benefits! I can't tell you how impressed I am with how much hard work you have put in. Keep up the great work. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! I haven't seen you since the night at Palmers when you were first selected but have followed your blog. I will stop in to see you next week sometime to talk about doing some wardrobe consulting soon. I can tell you are embracing the process, and I am so happy for you! See you soon. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great Kelly! Keep up the good work!!
    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete