Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am having a blast!!

This makeover has been so exciting and I can not say enough great things about all the people I have encountered. I haven't updated in a while so here goes...

Fitness Together is going well. I love everyone there!! They have been so supportive and kind to me. I work with Dorothy a lot and love her! I have made a lot of progress over the last 6 weeks or so. My latest was doing 20 minutes on the elliptical...that's huge for me. I am so incredibly proud of that goal. When I started I was doing the treadmill at 2.3, which is barely moving, and it was a struggle because of the pain in my lower back. One of my biggest obstacles was working through that pain so my body could start functioning again. My goal this week is 30 on the elliptical and getting to 4.0 on the treadmill (without falling off!).

I have to run now, but more to come on my other services...

1 comment:

  1. Kelly it was great to workout with you the other day! I can already see some changes in your body and I noticed you're able to push yourself harder than you could when you first started. Keep up the good work, this isn't easy but we're all here to support you!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete