Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spending the evening at Indra

So, I am in the process of getting my hair done with April (one of the owners). If you have not been to Indra lately, you really should check it out. It reminds me of the years I spent in NY.

I have so far gotten a great facial, new eyelashes and now my hair. I am loving everything here. Tonight April will be taking some of the blond highlights out and cutting my hair. Then next visit will be for my highlights and extentions. So fun!!! I am feeling so much better about myself. It is amazing what some self care does for your self esteem. My clothes fit better, my skin is healthier, my body is more relaxed. This makeover has been such an INCREDIBLE experience.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly-

    I am so happy you have enjoyed yourself this week! It is very important to take care of yourself in order to feel good! I know being a mom it is hard to do that, you are always putting others first... but it is time you put yourself first!

    Keep up with your workouts. You have seen some great results and met some great goals.

    I am happy to hear you have had a great experience so far at Indra... it is a very sophisticated salon, and should remind you of NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly--I took a tour of Indra the other day and it was fantastic. It has the feel of an open air cafe. You deserve to feel alive again and your workouts and Indra sounds like it is doing the trick. Keep up the great work. you are awesome!!!!!!Steve

    ReplyDelete